The platform enterrural.com is the main product of the project EVS To Digitalise Rural Societies – Key Action 1 of Erasmus+ Programme – European Voluntary Service. The project to promote the development and internationalization of 4 different rural communities: Mussomeli, Cerralba-Pizarra, Amora and Cristuru Secuiesc and sees the direct participation of 12 young (18-30 years) coming from Italy, Spain, Portugal and Romania, 4 different rural communities that share the same underdevelopement. Each hosting organization hosts three young Italians, while Strauss hosts 3 youngsters,1 Spanish, 1 Portuguese and 1 Romanian.
The EVS implements a series of activities aimed at:
– Developing communication skills in young people;
– Developing digital skills, media-related and social media skills in young people;
– Developing cultural awareness in young people;
– Preserving the traditions and roots of rural communities involved;
– Enhancing and internationalizing the local contexts involved;
– Developing a digital strategy to support the development of rural communities;
– Promoting sustainable tourism for the development of the communities involved and rural societies.